Noromectin 1% Injectable
- 1% Ivermectin.
- For the control of internal and external parasites, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworms, grubs, sucking lice and mange mites in cattle.
- For control of roundworms, lungworms, lice and mange mites in swine.
- Dosage: 1 mL SQ per 110 lbs of body weight for cattle and 1 mL SQ per 75 lbs of body weight for swine.
- Not cleared for female dairy cows of breeding age.
- 35 day slaughter withdrawal for cattle.
- 18 day slaughter withdrawal for swine.
Noromectin Plus Injectable
- 1% Ivermectin and 10% Clorsulon
- Provides effective treatment and control of adult liver flukes, roundworms, lungworms, grubs, lice, mange mites and scabies.
- For best results in controlling grubs, use this product at the end of heel fly season (Fall).
- For use in cattle only; Do not use in female dairy cattle of breeding age or calves to be processed for veal.
- 49-day slaughter withdrawal.
- Dosage: 1 mL SQ per 110 lbs body weight